Call for Proposals
You are invited to join the 9th annual conference of the International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. At this event, international scholars and educators will come together to share recent work and to discuss how our collective efforts will transform the future of higher education.
The conference will feature workshops facilitated by leading scholars in the field, distinguished international plenary speakers, panel presentations, individual paper and poster presentations, and ISSOTL’s signature Conference Commons for informal idea-sharing and networking. Please join us!
The theme of the 2012 conference is Research on Teaching & Learning: Integrating Practices. This theme encompasses several potential topics or threads, including (but not limited to):
- Integrating SOTL into institutional cultures
- Integrating student voices in the theory & practice of SOTL
- Integrating SOTL research results and classroom teaching practices
- Integrating diverse disciplinary approaches to teaching, learning & SOTL
- Integrating theory & practice in SOTL
- Integrating diverse, international perspectives on and practices of SOTL
- Integrating leadership, academic development & SOTL
- Integrating professional learning & Higher Education
We welcome proposals for papers, panels, posters and pre-conference workshops, particularly those related to the conference theme. Proposal guidelines and a link to the online submission form can be found at: http://issotl12.com/call-for-proposals/.
Dates & Deadlines
- Abstract submissions accepted: January 9-March 15, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2012
- Participation confirmation due for all presentations: June 15, 2012
Details here http://issotl12.com