The STLHE invites proposals for presentations at its 32nd Annual International Conference: “Learning without boundaries? Apprentissage sans limites?”
The theme of this conference is learning without boundaries. Questions to explore include:
- Does learning have boundaries?
- What boundaries do we have or need?
- Are boundaries productive? Constructive? Liberating?
- Which boundaries need to be re-drawn, crossed, broken or maintained?
- Teaching practices
- Learning environments
- Language, culture, and disciplines
- Learning support services such as: libraries, student services, service learning, stages/internships
All proposals must be submitted by Thursday January 19, 2012.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: